As some of you might know is that I’ve been away for three weeks in July. And I’ll be telling you all about it in the coming posts!
- 01/07 | June Book Haul
- 05/07 | The Sunshine Blogger Award
- 07/07 | Book Traveling Thursday | Eye Candy Cover
- 13/ 07 | On the Road | France 2016
- 21/07 | The BFF Book Tag
- 21/07 | Book Traveling Thursday | Favorite Sequel
- 21/07 | Book Traveling Thursday | Music
- The Winner’s Curse | Marie Rutkoski
- Unravel Me | Tahereh Mafi
- Falling Kingdoms | Morgan Rhodes
Rebel Spring my Morgan Rhodes. Her books are so addicting!
Grand Hotel (Netflix)
It’s a Spanish show about a guy who disguises himself as a waiter in the hotel to gather information about the disappearance of his sister. I’m totally hooked on this show!
We’re turning back the time with a Michael Jackson song. I’ve been playing Who is it and Give in to me on replay for a while now.
And my favorite summery songs at the moment are Let Me Hold You by Cheat Codes and Dante Klein, Don’t Be So Shy by Imani and Beautiful Life by Lost Frequencies.
I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be posting in August, but I am very excited to post some new content that has not yet been on this blog. I’ll be writing some posts on my experiences in France and I’ll be trying my best to make some book reviews too. I’ll also be doing a tag or award every Tuesday and the Book Traveling Thursday tag every Thursday.
Thank you so much for reading!