Do you live outside the United States of America, and frequently love to shop online? Then you can probably relate to this:
You are surfing the web and stumble across a fantastic online shop. You are throwing stuff in your basket, living the good life. Only when you want to check out, you see this dreadful notification: this website does not ship to your country.
Boom. An abrupt stop to your pleasant trip online.
But, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
MyMallBox is an organisation in America that is going to solve all of our international problems. This is how it works:
- Sign up and get a free U.S. address with a personal suite number
- Buy the products you want and ship them to that address //or// list the products you want on the MyMallBox website and they buy it for you
- The products arrive at the warehouse (stored for max 90 days)
- You can choose to consolidate everything you purchased in a single box
- Select your shipping carrier (such as USPS and DHL), shipping is calculated by the size and weight of your package (you can try it beforehand on their website, duties and taxes may apply, based on your country)
- Pay, and you can expect your package at your house soon!
I had a pleasant experience with MyMallBox. The service is excellent. They responded very quickly to my emails and helped me out when I had a question.
The shipping of the products went very smoothly as well. My products were intact, and I didn’t have to wait long for them to arrive at my house.
I would definitely advise you to check them out as well! If you want to try out MyMallBox, you can click here to get $5 for free.
However, I don’t think I will be using this service a lot in the future. Letting products travel from one side of the globe to another is quite damaging to the planet, and I don’t want to buy something from America unless it is something desperately need.
For more information, click here to check out their website.
Thank you so much for reading!