Thanks so much to Grace from quirkyandpeculiar for nomination me. I’ve done this award once before, and it was so much fun to do. I’m so glad I get to do it again!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. This year, I’ll graduate from high school. In October I’ll attend university to study English and Spanish. I am nervous, but I can’t wait to start either!
2. It’s my goal to write my own book one day. I’ve been brainstorming on an idea for two years, and I think I have figured it out about now. Just adding some plot twists and drama
3. I’m a professional procrastinator. I’m a pro at postponing studying for tests. Homework, I’ll do it the night before the deadline. I bet no one can do it better than me, you know.
4. I’m obsessed with crime stories and documentaries. My favorite shows on Netflix are Killer Couples, The Mind of a Murderer and Murder Files. Maybe it is because I have an interest in psychology and how the mind of a killer/ psychopath works, or maybe I’m just crazy myself.
5. I’m addicted to lip balm. Every two hours I have to apply some more. I don’t think if it’s harmful, but if it were, it’d probably be too late, haha.
6. I want to read a lot of classics, but I’m very intimidated by them. I think I’m going to read Wuthering Heights soon. What do you think about this book? I’ve heard many great reviews.
7. When I am over 18 years old, and I saved enough money, I want to travel to Canada and Australia, but also tour around Europe. My last trip to Italy has reminded me that I really love history and culture. In Europe, I would really want to visit Germany, Spain, Scotland, and Austria.
Read with Katie | The Belgian Reviewer | Of Reading and Random Things | ignitedmoth | The Night is Dark and Full of Books | Not-so-modern girl | Bionic Book Worm | The Bibliophile Blogs | The Book Raven | Nerd in New York
Thank you so much for reading, and I’ll talk to you soon!