Hello, hello, fellow book lovers!
Books are awesome. No need for me to tell you that. They are that kind of sorcery that can make you feel either empowered or completely empty inside. Little assassins, that is what they are. As book lovers, we have a lot of mixed emotions. Here are twelve thoughts every book lover has had at least once in their life.
1. Which bag can perfectly fit a book (or two)?
I always want/need to bring books with me when I go out. What if my train is delayed or my friend is late? I can’t just sit there when I could spend that time reading?
2. Plans canceled? Oh well… That’s PERFECT
3. Work – studying – socialization. When do I get to read?
All this responsibility makes me want to hide in a corner and read a book.
4. When you spilled food or drinks on your book
5. Your favorite character dies and no one is there to comfort you
6. Recommending your favorite books to someone
7. Book browsing through the shop
This is both a blessing and a struggle. If only I had all the money in the world…
8. Which books do I bring on this trip? And how many?
9. My tbr pile is so big! *orders five more books*
10. When people have seen the movie but haven’t read the book
11. Sleep or books?
There is no time for sleep.
12. When you’ve found the perfect book
There is nothing more beautiful than realizing you have discovered a jewel of a book. Relatable characters, gorgeous writing, a captivating world…
Thank you so much for reading!