I was nominated by two very lovely bloggers, Kei from The Lovely Pages Reviews and Balie from Nerd in New York. Thank you so much! I’ll be answering both of your questions in a different post, so I’ll be answering Kei’s questions in this post and Balie’s questions in another. Lot’s of love for you two!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you
- Create 7 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 7 other bloggers
1. Name the most re-read book on your shelf.
I don’t usually re-read books, but one book series that I absolutely adored is the Infernal Devices series. I’ve re-read that book series one time, but like I said, I don’t usually do re-read books. Plus, I could never get tired of Will Herondale.
2. Have you ever spoiled the ending of a book for yourself or others?
I definitely have. But I can’t remember what book it was for. Although it’s me who gets spoiled more often. Thanks sista!
3. Do you read negative reviews?
Yes. I think it’s good to read different opinions on a book. They could have some good remarks and some of them are very educational. But positive reviews make me very excited, so I still prefer those.
4. Name a book you’ve lied about reading or not reading.
Uhh, I don’t recall ever doing that. 🙂
5. Series or standalones?
I prefer series, because I get more attached to the characters and I just spend more time with them. And there is nothing wrong about that, isn’t it?
6. Name the book you’re currently reading.
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes.
7. Would you rather re-read the same book forever or forget every book you finish reading? (I’m so evil *insert evil laugh*)
Oh you are vicious! Just kidding :). This is such a difficult question, but I think I’ll go with forgetting every book you finish reading. Maybe I can take notes while I’m reading it and then read those again when I finished the book? I don’t know, but I think re-reading the same book over and over wouldn’t get me excited to read anymore…
That was it for this post! I am wondering, are some of you already back in school? I have two weeks of summer left, the time goes by so fast!