Thank you so much Sean over at Kingdombookblog for tagging me. Everyone who hasn’t checked his blog out yet, do it! It’s pretty great if you ask me. 🙂
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were given to you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer!
- Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
1. Do you prefer fantasy books or contemporary books?
It really depends on the mood I’m in, really. When I need cheering up, I will mostly prefer contemporary books. But overall I tend to pick up more fantasy books.
2. What made you start you blog and how long ago did you start?
I started my blog in the beginning of 2016. I posted my first post in February. I wanted to start a blog because I simply wanted to share my thoughts on books with you guys. The travel segment on my blog is my favorite actually. Every time I get back from a trip I want to share what I did and learned in that county. But books are my main focus on this blog.
3. Do you watch any booktubers, and if so which are your favorites?
I’m a little obsessed with booktube. My favorite booktuber is Abookutopia. Others I really like watching are Riley Marie, readbyzoe and jessethereader.
4. How many bookshelves do you have and how many shelves are on each?
I have one main bookshelf with 30 books on it. Not all my books fit on that one shelf, of course, and I really need to buy another one, but the rest of my books are randomly put somewhere in my room.
5. Do you/can you listen to music while you are reading?
It depends on how difficult the books is. If it’s a heavy and serious book, I don’t listen to music. But when I read other books that are a little bit easier to read, then I usually put on some classical music, but I cannot focus on the book with music with lyrics on.
6. Which two characters from different books do you ship together?
I ship Luna from Reign of Shadows with David Stark from Rebel Belle. I think those two would from the cutest couple in the world.
7. List every single book that you would consider to be your all-time favorites (there is no limit to how many you choose)?
- The Infernal Devices Series
- The Kiss of Deception
- Throne of Glass Series
I know these are very hyped up books and seem obvious choices, but I genially liked these books, all the hype aside. They are so amazing!
- What do you do to get through a reading slump?
- What’s your reading goal for this year?
- What’s the longest book series you own?
- Do you consider yourself a fast or rather a slow reader?
- What book character looks a lot like you?
- Have you cried because of something that happened in a book?
- Which book should be made into a movie?
Good luck to all of you!
Thank you for reading!