Thank you so much for The Mystery Corner for nominating me! Please check out her blog, it’s fantastic! It’s one of my favorite blogs out there. 🙂
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
1. My favorite genre to read is fantasy. I love it when you discover totally different worlds and like creatures and abilities, it’s just such an awesome adventure.
2. My favorite subject in school is history. I’m really fascinated by how people used to life and how they thought and dealt with stuff. It’s just very eye-opening to see how our world has grown to how it is right now.
3. I am very sensitive on how people deal with discrimination and racism. I can get really mad and frustrated when somebody says something offensive about someone who just hasn’t done anything wrong. Stereotypes and prejudices are one of my biggest ‘pet peeves’. I just don’t get why people keep on hating on each other, their lives could just be so much easier if they just let them be and live their life because they are not hurting them. There should be more love in the world. Live a happy life.
4. In 2015 I studied in France for three months. It’s one of the biggest achievements in my life and I’m really proud of myself that I’ve concurred it. It has been the most amazing time of my life. I didn’t expect all the good side-effects after such an experience. If you are ever doubting if you would want to study abroad or not, I truly recommend just going for it, I had no regrets. This summer I’m going back to the village I’ve stayed in and I’m really looking forward to meeting all of the friends I made there!
5. I’m a chocolate addict. And I’m really not exaggerating when I say addict, because if there is chocolate in the house – and I know about it – the last piece will definitely have been eaten by me. And Belgium has the greatest chocolate, so why not take advantage?
6. I’m not sporty at all. I’m so bad at it, it’s embarrassing. But I do keep on trying (and failing). There was this horrible embarrassing moment in PE that I don’t seem to forget. I’ve told this once over at Balie’s blog Nerd in New York. And now I’ll tell it once more so that it’s sure everyone here knows about my pathetic life… Once in PE we had to create a little athletic ‘show’ where we do things like a cartwheel, etc. Some weeks later we had to show our little performances to the other groups. And I just forgot everything we practiced and I started with a complete different version. The whole thing looked like a mess and everyone was looking at me struggling to get back in the rhythm of the real performance. And I wasn’t even good at athletics…
7. I love to travel. There is this teacher at my school that has a goal to visit every single country in the world, and he has already been to more than half I think. But he really inspired me and I do want to travel a lot (but not every country), but I do plan on visiting as many unique countries possible. I want to volunteer in Africa too. There is yet so much to be done! Places that I’ve been to and will stick with me forever are; Iceland, so beautiful, it’s like being on a totally different planet, Sweden, that was at Christmas time aka the most beautiful white Christmas I ever had and France, the country that will forever have a place in my heart. Next year our school has planned a trip to Italy and I’m looking so forward to it!
- Shannon @ClockworkBibliophile
- Balie @Nerd in New York
- Jaed @BibliophileWanderlust
- Maddie @OfReadingAndRandomThings
- Leigh @LittleBookStar
If you’re already tagged or just want to ignore it, that’s totally fine!
Thank you so much for reading!