It’s Tuesday! So here is the weekly Tag Tuesday post. Enjoy! 🙂
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I mostly read in my room or on the coach in the living room if I don’t want to feel lonely.
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
My bookmarks are as random as it can get. I don’t really own that many real book marks. My bookmarks lately have been things like tickets, little cards, and pens.
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
Mostly I want to finish the chapter, but only when I’m really tired or I need to go somewhere, I stop after the scene is finished.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I’m too clumsy, so no.
5. Can you read while listening to music/ watching TV?
Sometimes I put on classical music or movie soundtracks, but I cannot read with a lot of background noises like the TV or heavy music.
6. One book at a time, or several at once?
One book at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I bring my books everywhere. Even at school. You never know when you get the chance to read.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Sometimes I do read out loud to practice my pronunciations, because I don’t speak English that often really. But most of the times I do read silently because I’m kind and I don’t want to annoy the people that are near me.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I am a slow reader, but I tend to skip sentences when I’m reading. Sometimes I just read the dialogue and forget about the other information. I’m really trying not to do that so often anymore, because I’m actually interested in reading the whole story.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Oh no, I feel so bad when I’ve broken the spine of my book. I like to have my books as good looking as possible, but that’s not always the case unfortunately…
11. Do you write in books?
I don’t write in books, but I do have a little notebook with me when I want to take notes.
Thank you so much for reading!
Have a great day!